Terms & conditions
Last update 04-21-2018Webwatch.be (hereunder "Plateform") is an initiative of Giuseppe De Luca, Rue des moulins 20 (firstname.lastname@example.org / Telephone: +32479593891)
1. ScopeThese terms and conditions (hereinafter the "Terms") apply to any visit or use of the Platform and its information by a user (hereinafter "User").
By visiting or using the Platform, the User acknowledges having read these Terms and expressly accepts the rights and obligations mentioned therein.
It may exceptionally be derogated from the provisions of the GTC by a written agreement. These derogations may consist of the modification, addition or deletion of clauses to which they relate and have no impact on the application of the other provisions of the TOU. We reserve the right to change our Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice, but we are committed to applying the provisions that were in effect at the time you used our Platform.
a. Access and navigationWe take all reasonable and necessary steps to ensure the proper functioning, security and accessibility of our Platform. However, we can not offer guarantees of absolute operability and we must therefore consider our shares as being covered by an obligation of means.
Any use of the Platform is always at the User's own risk. Thus, we are not responsible for damages that may result from possible malfunctions, interruptions, defects or harmful elements present on the Platform.
We reserve the right to restrict access to or discontinue the Platform at any time without prior notice.
b. ContentWebwatch largely determines the content of the Platform and takes great care of the information on it. We take all possible steps to keep our Platform as complete, accurate and up-to-date as possible, even when the information on it is provided by third parties. We reserve the right to modify, supplement or delete the Platform and its contents at any time without liability being incurred.
Webwatch can not offer any absolute guarantee concerning the quality of the information present on the Platform. It is therefore possible that this information is not always complete, accurate, sufficiently accurate or up to date. Therefore, Webwatch can not be held responsible for damages, direct or indirect, that the User would suffer from the information present on the Platform.
If certain content of the Platform is in violation of the law or the rights of third parties, or is contrary to morality, we ask you to inform us as soon as possible by email so that we can take appropriate measures.
Any download from the Platform always takes place at the risk of the User. Webwatch can not be held liable for any damages, direct or indirect, arising from such downloads, such as data loss or damage to the User's computer system, which are entirely and exclusively the responsibility of the latter.
c. Services reserved for Registered Users1) Registration Access to certain services is conditioned by the registration of the User.
Registration and access to the services of the Platform are reserved exclusively for legally qualified individuals who have completed and validated the registration form available online on the Platform and these Terms.
When registering, the User agrees to provide accurate, truthful and up-to-date information on his person and his marital status. The User must also carry out a regular check of the data concerning him in order to preserve the accuracy.
The User must provide a valid e-mail address, on which the Platform will send a confirmation of his registration to his services. An email address can not be used multiple times to sign up for services.
Any communication made by the Platform and its partners is therefore deemed to have been received and read by the User. The latter therefore undertakes to regularly consult the messages received on this e-mail address and, if necessary, to respond within a reasonable time.
Only one registration is allowed per natural person.
The User is assigned an identifier allowing him to access a space whose access is reserved for him (hereinafter "Personal Area"), in addition to entering his password.
The identifier is definitive, however the password can be modified online by the User in his Personal Area. The password is personal and confidential, the User thus agrees not to communicate it to third parties.
Webwatch reserves in any case the possibility to refuse an application for registration to the services of the Platform in case of non-compliance by the User of the Terms. 2) Unsubscription The regularly registered User may at any time request unsubscription by visiting the dedicated page in his Personal Area. Any unsubscription from the Platform will be effective after the User has completed the form provided for this purpose, within the following deadline: 365 days.
3. Links to other websitesThe Platform may contain links or hyperlinks to external websites. Such links do not automatically mean that there is a relationship between Webwatch and the external website or that an implicit agreement exists with the content of such external sites. Webwatch has no control over external websites. We are therefore not responsible for the safe and correct operation of hyperlinks and their final destination. As soon as the User clicks on the hyperlink, he leaves the Platform. We can not therefore be held responsible for any subsequent damage.
4. Intellectual propertyThe structuring of the Platform, but also texts, graphics, images, photographs, sounds, videos, databases, computer applications, etc. who compose it or who are accessible through the Platform are the property of the publisher and are protected as such by the laws in force for intellectual property. Any representation, reproduction, adaptation or partial or total exploitation of the contents, trademarks and services offered by the Platform, by any means whatsoever, without the prior express written permission of the publisher, is strictly prohibited, except for items expressly designated as royalty-free on the Platform.
The Platform User is granted a limited right to access, use and display the Platform and its content. This right is granted on a non-exclusive, non-transferable basis and may only be used for personal, non-commercial use. Unless previously agreed in writing, Users are not authorized to modify, reproduce, translate, distribute, sell, communicate to the public, in whole or in part, the protected elements.
The User is forbidden to enter data on the Platform that modifies or is likely to modify its content or appearance.
5. Protection of personal dataThe personal data provided by the User during his visit or the use of the Platform are collected and processed by Webwatch exclusively for internal purposes. Webwatch assures its users that it attaches the utmost importance to the protection of their privacy and personal data, and that it always undertakes to communicate clearly and transparently on this point.
Webwatch undertakes to comply with the applicable legislation in this area, namely the Law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data and the European Regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
6. Applicable law and competent jurisdictionThese Terms are governed by Belgian law. In case of dispute and failing amicable agreement, the dispute will be brought before the courts of the judicial district where Webwatch has its headquarters.
7. General provisionsWebwatch reserves the right to modify, extend, delete, limit or discontinue the Platform and associated services at any time without prior notice and without incurring liability.
The illegality or total or partial invalidity of a provision of our TOS will have no impact on the validity and application of the other provisions. In such a case, we have the right to replace the provision with another valid and similar provision.